Background Image

Comments on Profile Post by Lord_Zial_Ghoul

1. Xanxas
    Xanxas
    Cool. I myself am quite busy at the moment (im doing this from my phone while I work) but feel free to post that on the guild thread, someone might be free there, and it will be useful where everyone can see it.
    Feb 27, 2016
  2. Lord_Zial_Ghoul
    Lord_Zial_Ghoul
    Oh i would! However i may be unfamiliar with your group. Also you're the guild leader after all. I've found im not as charismatic as i thought i was :P
    Feb 28, 2016
  3. Xanxas
    Xanxas
    Your plenty charismatic, I always enjoy a chat with you! Well, the group doesn't really mind outsiders, considering we have two orks, an Eldar and a nid running around, but you were there at he beginning so your not truly an outsider in my mind.
    Feb 28, 2016
  4. Lord_Zial_Ghoul
    Lord_Zial_Ghoul
    Oh I'm just blushing! Now you have a nid running around the tomb? Wow how times do change after 60 million years... Eldar too? Huh. The world is going full circle. I'll make an appearance in the holy forums soon! Damn phone and whatnot :P
    Feb 28, 2016
  5. Xanxas
    Xanxas
    Oh i feel you on that one. The amount of times I've been on my phone on the forums and it was just an agonizing mess...sigh, posting with that format is such a pain.
    Feb 28, 2016