Background Image

Comments on Profile Post by NocturneOfSolace

1. Xanxas
    Xanxas
    I'm hoping so. They mentioned that they wanted all races to be implemented in the end. Necrons fit a very nice niche in these sorts of games, having a respawn mechanic that makes sense in lore as opposed to the resurrecting SM and some very interesting factional gameplay mechanics such as the gauss and tesla special rules.
    Feb 26, 2016
  2. Xanxas
    Xanxas
    They also are have SM like stats, so their is that, and the whole armor mechanic we have in game would make a lot more sense with them as their armor actually regenerates. Lots of nice subfactions to, and had to double cause of size restraints. So basically yes, its just a question of if they or tau come first.
    Feb 26, 2016
  3. ZceeNook
    ZceeNook
    If Akhona is where I think it is Tau should not be there at all.
    Feb 26, 2016
  4. Xanxas
    Xanxas
    Yeah, with their shitty drives and location they have no reason or way to get their. But GWs is know for its tendency to mess with lore for cash, so shrug.
    Feb 26, 2016
  5. ZceeNook
    ZceeNook
    Warp storms... Shards take them!
    Feb 26, 2016
  6. NocturneOfSolace
    NocturneOfSolace
    I would argue that in this case lore should be disregarded, so that tau players can get their fix, NECRONS don't necessarily have any lore reason to be on Arkhona either, but that's not fair to you guys
    Feb 26, 2016
  7. ZceeNook
    ZceeNook
    #Tombword, #forgotten_relic #hiddenpower #Just_want_to_kill_People

Plenty of ideas and reaons.
    Feb 26, 2016
  8. NocturneOfSolace
    NocturneOfSolace
    My point was it may be, it might not be a tombworld, who knows what Behavior will decide.

Plot should not be a reason to say 'fuck you' to people who want to play their favorite race is allll I'm saying, you wouldn't be happy if Behavior did that to you with necrons
    Feb 26, 2016
  9. Xanxas
    Xanxas
    Very fair. I'm not against Tau showing up, its just that they don't have any way to get there besides a ten year footslog through the imperium. Still, they can and will get here judging by the poles, and I'm not against it.
    Feb 26, 2016
  10. NocturneOfSolace
    NocturneOfSolace
    Well who knows, maybe some of them got caught in a warp storm or something and get dropped out at Arkhona
    Feb 26, 2016