Background Image

Comments on Profile Post by Sorcerer_raptora

1. Rosegoddess3
    Rosegoddess3
    Very well, and yourself?
    Oct 23, 2013
  2. Sorcerer_raptora
    Sorcerer_raptora
    alright just had a crazy day today xD and by your picture are you a cosplayer ? or is it just a random picture?
    Oct 23, 2013
  3. Rosegoddess3
    Rosegoddess3
    Lol, yes I am a cosplayer and yes that is me. Amano Tifa from FF Dissidia Duodecim. Not WH related I know, but my fave pic ever.
    Oct 23, 2013
  4. Rosegoddess3
    Rosegoddess3
    I'm finishing up a Dark Eldar cosplay and will change the pic when to that when it's completed. I just wish I had more time to work on it!
    Oct 23, 2013
  5. Sorcerer_raptora
    Sorcerer_raptora
    cool looks great :) keep it up and if you wouldn't mind may we join forces I do not mind if you are on a opposing side, I merely wish to gain friends in these dark times
    Oct 23, 2013
  6. Rosegoddess3
    Rosegoddess3
    You certainly have a friend in me Brother. Soul Drinkers are neither loyalist nor Chaos :) Our Apothecary Chrome (my husband) and our Warmaster Razielraze are both on the EC forums now, they're the best to talk to about forming Chapter/Warband alliances :)
    Oct 23, 2013
  7. Sorcerer_raptora
    Sorcerer_raptora
    Very well and I would be honored to assist you and your Chapter,Apothecary Chrome is it i shall seek him out and ask for the alliance.

Again good luck on your Cosplaying and everything May fortune Smile upon you and your husband
    Oct 23, 2013