Background Image

Comments on Profile Post by bossaroo

1. Rokdakgut-rippa
    Rokdakgut-rippa
    Dagon is part of Cthulhu's trinity

It consists of Father Dagon, Mother Hydra and Great Cthulhu. So if he were in a fight it would likely get the trio involved. and well...Cthulhu is very powerful, that goes without saying.
    Aug 21, 2015
  2. Rokdakgut-rippa
    Rokdakgut-rippa
    As for a fight between a Shoggoth and a Bloodthirster, My money would be on the Shoggoth. A Shoggoth's body is corrosive, it can sprout any limbs it needs at whim and can increase size at whim. Not only that but they are a BITCH to kill, even one is enough to wipe out platoons of nosy soldiers.
    Aug 21, 2015
  3. Rokdakgut-rippa
    Rokdakgut-rippa
    Lovecraft is hard on the eyes for some though, its all old tymey. But when you learn the lore you feel like a demonology expert lol
    Aug 21, 2015
  4. Rokdakgut-rippa
    Rokdakgut-rippa
    Aug 21, 2015
  5. bossaroo
    bossaroo
    Hmm yea i think so i didnt know about corrosive shoggoth limbs . Yea i agree that lovecraft is pretty insane but i agree about the demonlogy thing. Though at least not only creatures in the cthulhu mythos are unstopable like the deep ones in innsmouth or ghouls. Though flying polyps are the some of the weirdest things.
    Aug 21, 2015
  6. Rokdakgut-rippa
    Rokdakgut-rippa
    deep ones and ghouls are very killable.

Flying polyps are..odd..

They once ruled earth before Cthulhu came down and wrecked their shit.
    Aug 21, 2015
  7. Rokdakgut-rippa
    Rokdakgut-rippa
    The Elder things and Flying Polyps were rivals at a point. They both fought over land on earth, eventually the Elder things hide in the arctic while the flying polyps flourished. They built big ass black stone cities and things were cool and groovy for them.
    Aug 21, 2015
  8. Rokdakgut-rippa
    Rokdakgut-rippa
    Then Cthulhu and his undying endless army showed up. Cthulhu took the Earth, the primitive humans worshiped him out of fear and nothing could rival his power. One day though R'yleh sunk mysteriously, and Cthulhu went into a death like sleep. Dead but dreaming.
    Aug 21, 2015
  9. Rokdakgut-rippa
    Rokdakgut-rippa
    In his place Dagon and Hydra watched over the cults. How ever as time went on these cults shrunk by a lot. So until Cthulhu decides to fuck shit up again, Dagon and Hydra are sorta in charge of shit in terms of cults.
    Aug 21, 2015
  10. bossaroo
    bossaroo
    So thats what dagon does i was getting to what dagon did but was still wondering since it overlapped with cthulhu turns out it was a cthulhu general. In was wondering 3 things A who the heckis Ny'arltholep B what is the deal with azmon the evil star god thing and C what is up with lovecrafts love of apostrophies
    Aug 21, 2015
  11. Rokdakgut-rippa
    Rokdakgut-rippa
    Nyarlathotep is like..the outer god that carries out Azathoths wishes. You see, while Azathoth is the ultimate god he is sleeping much like Cthulhu. And unfortunately he cannot awaken without killing reality and existence. So to avoid that Nyarlathotep carries out his nasty plans and schemes.
    Aug 21, 2015
  12. Rokdakgut-rippa
    Rokdakgut-rippa
    Also he is commonly associated with the undead I think
    Aug 21, 2015
  13. Rokdakgut-rippa
    Rokdakgut-rippa
    Are you referring to Cthugha?
    Aug 21, 2015
  14. bossaroo
    bossaroo
    So all of reality is basically azatoth just taking a nap and that if he decides to get up for some cereal ( joking ) everything including cereal ceases to exist ? Wait so really the only way to get rid of the old ones is ( saying this specualtively ) to wake up axatoth and just basically wipe out everything.
    Aug 21, 2015
  15. Rokdakgut-rippa
    Rokdakgut-rippa
    Azathoth is the father of all the gods, Yog-sothoth is his son and Cthulhu is even descended directly from him. However yes, If Azathoth woke up he would end reality. If this would kill the gods permanently, idk
    Aug 21, 2015
  16. Rokdakgut-rippa
    Rokdakgut-rippa
    The gods actually know this, and try to keep their father in an endless sleep. Some contact him through dreams, like Nyarlatholep. But Azathoth knows waking up will kill everything and so do the gods. So this means they pretty much keep him in a "cthulhu sleep" on purpose
    Aug 21, 2015
  17. Rokdakgut-rippa
    Rokdakgut-rippa
    Cthulhu is almost mimicking his great grand father in a way. Due to his death like sleep.

Also like his great grand father, should he awaken he will fuck shit up.
    Aug 21, 2015
  18. Rokdakgut-rippa
    Rokdakgut-rippa
    Aug 21, 2015
  19. bossaroo
    bossaroo
    Yea cause isnt cthulhu like 30 miles tall ( read that somewhere ) which is absolutely ludicrous and im pretty sure that simply looking at him drives you insane .
    Aug 21, 2015
  20. Rokdakgut-rippa
    Rokdakgut-rippa
    Cthulhu is the god of insanity, his mere presence in our solar system would drive the human race beyond insane (provided he Isn't taking the big snooze). Now If he were up and walking around in front of us..well lets say we would be royally fucked even if this was the 40k universe.
    Aug 21, 2015
  21. Rokdakgut-rippa
    Rokdakgut-rippa
    His mental power is insane (no pun intended). He can kill things he wants dead in an instant simply by dreaming it. Not only that but mortal creatures simply just go bat shit insane due to his presence or knowledge of his existence.
    Aug 21, 2015
  22. Rokdakgut-rippa
    Rokdakgut-rippa
    i'm talking of course about true knowledge, basically reading the Necronomicon and learning information meant for gods.
    Aug 21, 2015
  23. Rokdakgut-rippa
    Rokdakgut-rippa
    The Necronomicon is a fun little thing too. In short it contains information that was reveled to a mortal poet directly from multiple Elder gods. It contains the secrets of life, the cosmos, the Gods blah blah blah forbidden information that makes your head esplode.
    Aug 21, 2015
  24. bossaroo
    bossaroo
    Well then the necronomicon sounds great knowing the answeres to everything except the cranial implosion and explosion dont sound that cool. Listened to the metal and as a metal fan its pretty good ( if your looking for good power metal look up the band sabaton ) yea the cthulhu mythos wasnt ever meant to be combatted
    Aug 21, 2015
  25. bossaroo
    bossaroo
    well whats the deal with "he who shall not be named " anyways are the elder gods good because elder signs have kinda been the only reason the old ones havent destroyed everything yet
    Aug 21, 2015
  26. Rokdakgut-rippa
    Rokdakgut-rippa
    Elder gods have very foggy goals, they don't hate humans persay. Simply because we are sorta like ants to them. And regarding Elder signs, the Necronomicon is a two way street you know?
    Aug 22, 2015
  27. Rokdakgut-rippa
    Rokdakgut-rippa
    The one who shall not be named

I think that is Hastur, The king in Yellow.
    Aug 22, 2015
  28. Rokdakgut-rippa
    Rokdakgut-rippa
    Yeah that's Hastur your talking about
    Aug 22, 2015
  29. bossaroo
    bossaroo
    Yea hastur is the one im talking about. I forgot its name. I know that it has skmething to do with the undead
    Aug 22, 2015
  30. Rokdakgut-rippa
  31. Rokdakgut-rippa
    Rokdakgut-rippa
    Hastur is one of the more merciful gods, he even has his own peaceful cult.

How ever he is also the father of taint or something, that yellow sign is commonly associated with taint.
    Aug 22, 2015
  32. Rokdakgut-rippa
    Rokdakgut-rippa
    Aug 22, 2015
  33. bossaroo
    bossaroo
    Yea he does look pretty good
    Aug 22, 2015