Background Image

Comments on Profile Post by Lord_Zial_Ghoul

1. CptDred
    CptDred
    You are correct, I am a devotee of Tzeentch, I am the son of Magnus! Our god have guided you well to pay me a visit here - I will join you! We will avenge Prospero!
    Aug 4, 2015
  2. Lord_Zial_Ghoul
    Lord_Zial_Ghoul
    Excellent! Another one joins us! We are truly becoming a fearsome force!
    Aug 4, 2015
  3. Lord_Zial_Ghoul
    Lord_Zial_Ghoul
    I've added you to the Roster. I hope to see your recruitment page soon brother!
    Aug 4, 2015
  4. CptDred
    CptDred
    I also hope for it!

Btw, which Legion did you choose in absence of Thousand Sons?
    Aug 5, 2015
  5. Lord_Zial_Ghoul
    Lord_Zial_Ghoul
    Rockin' the new profile pic. You sir have some class ;). Well I was planning just plain old Black Legion or Alpha, but you can choose whichever. Hopefully we can have guild colors
    Aug 5, 2015
  6. CptDred
    CptDred
    Thanks, that's one of my latest miniatures - TS Termie Lord with Black Mace:)

Well I have Iron Warrior but I think I'm gonna make another CSM and it will be Alpha Legionnaire - I've even bought Autocannon from RT because of one artwork (and also it's description in Thousand Sons HH book). I wanted to create it few weeks ago but there was no option for AL yet and I forgot to do it.
    Aug 6, 2015
  7. Lord_Zial_Ghoul
    Lord_Zial_Ghoul
    It looks nice, plus you have a mace so that makes it ten times cooler. I heh, true to the Thousand Sons way. Albeit I might have an alpha legionnaire, you sir just reminded me to check
    Aug 6, 2015
  8. CptDred
    CptDred
    Well, I've just created a AL character :) Since my Kronos the Desecrator can't be a son of Magnus he will be Alpharius!
    Aug 6, 2015