You have earned it.
    Jan 30, 2015
  2. Smaug
    Smaug
    I weep.
    Jan 30, 2015
  3. Smaug
    Smaug
    What are your thoughts about the 'Legacy of Caliban' novel series by Gav Thorpe? As Primarch of the Dark Angels, what do you think about it.
    Jan 30, 2015
  4. Lion_El_Jonson
    Lion_El_Jonson
    master of sanctity was really good. Some people, don't like how Asmodai was portrayed as, but I love the constant bitching, and it suits his character.
    Jan 30, 2015
  5. Smaug
    Smaug
    Aye lord, both books were really good, though I have to agree with 'some' people, I didn't like Asmodai, never did (kinda like an Ultramarines fan not liking Cato Sicarus).
    Anyways, can't wait for the third book 'The Unforgiven'!!!
    Jan 30, 2015
  6. Lion_El_Jonson
    Lion_El_Jonson
    How can you not like him. He is the pure embodiment of our chapter, the extreme zealousness makes me proud to call him my son.
    Jan 30, 2015
  7. Smaug
    Smaug
    I would rather not delve further into the topic of Asmodai, it's not going to be short. He's..... hes hard to explain. He does unsure safeness and doesn't take chances, which is good, but there's other reasons that I cannot like him.
    I don't suppose you know who the guy on the cover is? Asmodai or Sapphon?
    Jan 30, 2015
  8. Lion_El_Jonson
    Lion_El_Jonson
    Suit yourself.....the more obsessive and insane a character is, the more I like. Being that the book is called master of sanctity its probably Sapphon.....plus a lot of the stuff does not match Asmodai's gear.
    Jan 30, 2015
  9. Smaug
    Smaug
    O' forgive me lord, it wasn't my intention and I do apologize that our views of characters differ. I will make amends for it. *gently scopes a large amount gold*
    Jan 30, 2015
  10. Lion_El_Jonson
    Lion_El_Jonson
    I need not gold friend.....its a shame you're on team sapphon.
    Jan 30, 2015
  11. Smaug
    Smaug
    Well m'lord, if it's all the same, I'm more on team Malcifer (Chaplain of the Ravenwing), now you can't say he ain't cool. But still, I like Sapphon better then Asomdai.
    Jan 30, 2015
  12. Lion_El_Jonson
    Lion_El_Jonson
    None of them will ever compare to Boreas though.
    Jan 30, 2015
  13. Smaug
    Smaug
    Poor Boreas, the poor child. He experienced hell like very few others had. He is a hero.
    Jan 30, 2015