Background Image

Comments on Profile Post by Smaug

1. Lion_El_Jonson
    Lion_El_Jonson
    Do you doubt my action.....do you wish to end up like the chaplain who questioned my orders on whether to reinstate the Librarius.
    Nov 28, 2014
  2. Smaug
    Smaug
    My lord, forgive my doubtful tone, but you did favor him for sometime, and his death was unsettling for the others.
    Nov 28, 2014
  3. Lion_El_Jonson
    Lion_El_Jonson
    He was suspicious.....I trust no one, but he was especially suspicious......I mean maybe I was a bit harsh, I mean it was not like he tried to kill the emperor right.....hahahaha no definetly not Nemiel
    Nov 28, 2014
  4. Smaug
    Smaug
    What about your Seneschal lord, Corswain, he seems to the champion among the warriors. I just hope he does not die, especially by your hands my lord. Oh the beloved Corswain.
    Nov 28, 2014
  5. Lion_El_Jonson
    Lion_El_Jonson
    Ahh noble Corswain, I could never hurt my greatest champion.
    Nov 28, 2014
  6. Smaug
    Smaug
    Say m'lord, how cool do you think it'll be if Corswain killed Sevetar? Or some other high ranked and important traitor space marine?
    What if..... Corswain became of the 1st Chapter Master of the Dark Angels, once they became a chapter based and donning the Dark Green.
    Jan 29, 2015
  7. Lion_El_Jonson
    Lion_El_Jonson
    He probably did become the 1st supreme grand master.
    Jan 29, 2015
  8. Smaug
    Smaug
    Yeah, after listening to the audio drama 'Holder of the keys', it does give you that feeling.
    Jan 29, 2015
  9. Lion_El_Jonson
    Lion_El_Jonson
    And who else could it be. Corswain is my favourite.
    Jan 29, 2015
  10. Smaug
    Smaug
    What the history of Corswain's? Is he a made up character along with the HH novel seires who would become important? If so when did he first appear? 'Age of Darkness - Savage Weapons'? Earlier?

I am assuming that you would know. Perhaps you don't, but who better to ask?
    Jan 29, 2015
  11. Lion_El_Jonson
    Lion_El_Jonson
    There is basically nothing about corswain. Really the only time I found out about him was when he and alajos insulted sevatar and shang. He recently appeared in unremembered empire.
    Jan 29, 2015
  12. Smaug
    Smaug
    He was also in the novella 'The Lion' where, ya'know, where you killed Chaplain Nemiel. Backhand smacked his head off. But yes, Corswain is special indeed. All praise paladin Corswain.
    Jan 29, 2015
  13. Lion_El_Jonson
    Lion_El_Jonson
    Yes....that too.
    Jan 29, 2015