Background Image

Comments on Profile Post by ZceeNook

1. Baygle
    Baygle
    Same as usual, trying my best to win some contests for a free founder pack ;) And doing chaotic hamster stuff of course!

So how's it been for you? My guess would be that there are now some Eldar less in this universe ;)
    Aug 26, 2014
  2. ZceeNook
    ZceeNook
    Indeed, I does my Fusion core good to hear that you still do your evil Hamster stuff. I havent seen very much of you recently.

but we are still alive both, and with any luck do we know the persons that win. I wish you the best of luck with yours.
    Aug 27, 2014
  3. Baygle
    Baygle
    Evil Hamster stuff is the only stuff I do! ;) Yeah, I'm not very active here anymore since the start of the founder pack, I wouldn't even know where to start with the hundreds of new people to welcome ^^

Did you enter some contests too?
    Aug 27, 2014
  4. ZceeNook
    ZceeNook
    My Knowlege about the Primitives Lore is to thin to bear any good story, I have even lost track of the Eldar...

Still? if you convince enough orks about Umbreallas can make you fly... Would they fly?

Picture a Waargh flying with umbrellas...
    Aug 27, 2014
  5. Baygle
    Baygle
    As far as my understanding of ork technology goes, you'd see a flying umbrella waaagh and none of these orks could explain to you how it works. It just does! O.O
    Aug 27, 2014